Friday 17 April 2009

MySpace vs Friendster vs Facebook

what a common title!
ok this is how it begins

when I was in high school, I preferred Friendster as my social networking. I was introduced to it by one of my friend. As I said, I am not an IT savvy so at that time, I was so excited when used it. I even "tuang" my class just because of Friendster, I was so addicted to it! damn! During that, I only got less than 50 friends. But later on, after I graduated from my high school, I kept on using it as a communication device rather than using my handphone. free wat using net!
hehehe
As a result, I met so many friends there! I also met my old pals--my classmates during primary school...one words that came out from my mouth at that time "AWESOME" somehow its sounds good but in a real fact, I spent hours and hours online which is wasting my time, cant be bother to do anything else, just want to sit in front of my computer and online for all the time...cant get off from my computer!

Now at Uni. again, my friend introduced me to myspace. At first, I was so excited but later on I felt that its just a same thing as friendster. The purpose is still the same, social networking. I also had same friends as Friendster. Most of us, had both account. At uni, its hard for me to update my MS account. My uni internet connection kind of "lembab" so sad! I had to wait until I got home to online. As usual, at micasa, mum asked me to assist her doing houseworks. Eventually I didnt really have time to online. so my MS quite left behind.....


Arrived in Uk and I was shocked a bit, my friend here, she doesnt know friendster and MS......ahahaha
I was soo syiook sendiri using it back home. In order to get in touch with my friend here, I decided to sign in Facebook. Here, facebook are really famous, even in lecture, they still facebooking! I dont even know when they concentrate on listening to our lecture. but most of them are brilliant! its unfair! Even in Uni, facebook is a one of the important communication medium. For example, 2nd year psychology student, they had their own project group on facebook. Any updates will be posted on group's page so everbody doesnt have to spend time meeting outside. They just can discuss it via group's forum.. sounds great is it?? hehehe...but my school doesnt provide any kind of that facilities....poor me!(its ok, i dont have any project for 3rd year.....yuuuuuuuuu,,,hehehe). My friend used to invite me to their birthday party via facebook. you just can sent the invitation to all your friend list and they can make a confirmation straight away whether to attend or not. It will much organise when we use it. Pencinta Alam should use faceb0ok so that they can save our plant and our earth( didnt use paper at all.....sooo pecinta alam). Not only for birthday party, we still can use it for any event.


So after that, I was facebooking hours a day! yushhhh.....again and again, Im just wasting my time. APE LAAA NAK JADI!!

Ok, based on my experiences(cam conclusion dlm essay plak) , i love those social networking but when it come to the features, frankly speaking, I prefer facebooking!! its fun, best2, syiook juga, buang banyak masa juge!
hehehe
I think my preferrences changed as im getting older. I do love friendster and myspace when I was teenager and now at the beginning of 20's, facebooking much---much fun and more adult!---> betul ke?? hehehe I dont know
Addicted again!

Whatever we prefer, there must be a good reasons on that. No arguing! ahahaha---> doesnt bring any benefits if we keep on arguing on that, sesungguhnya I belive these kind of net things are wasting our time.---I was part of the group(group yg suka buang masa)----hehehe


Before I finish my posts today, I got something to share with everyone. here, i posted a video from youtube, watch it and try to understand the lyrics....I got this from Arief (cowok indon) , thanks dude!





2 comments:

  1. gud post laa... yup yippy, at our age, surely addicted to that kind of stuff ;P

    ReplyDelete

for me to think