Friday 31 December 2010

Year end

Oh me God, I haven't update anything ages.. lol Busy?? not really. These days, I just don't have gut to do anything. Back from work, I just want to rest. My brain is full with test, burn in, die, wafer all those stuffs from the plant I work with. Ok lets talk about my first day at work.

I went there quite early and as usual I was so nervous. I thought I was the one who registered on that day but then I met others. Unfortunately, no one work same cost center as mine. On the first day, I was briefed by my senior on the plant business. It was complicated than I expected but I managed to jot down important point. To be honest, it will takes time to digest those info. Hopefully, everything will be good in the end.

The environment is absolutely different than audit firm, bank or any other industries. The structure of the organization is quite flat since its US company. In here, I report straight to the manager. We don't really have senior exec, assistant manager something like that. Weird aite?? I don't think so. Until now, I'm not really clear what am I suppose to do since I'm still newbie. Luckily, they always make sure I'm on the right track. The brief idea of my job scope covers costing, reporting, analysing. Almost everything I bet.

Ok enough talk about my job. My colleague asked me yesterday about my resolution for 2011. Seriously, I never have any resolution for new year. haha.. I know that we need to pin point our dreams, ambitions so that we can focus on make it comes true. Many people always misleading this. They always make a good resolution but when the new year come, they get busy again and start to forget those resolutions that they had made before. No point isn't??. For me, no need to wait for new year to come everytime you want to make a good resolution. I would say, its really vital to make it real once you made resolutions. But people view it with their eyes so I don't have right to tell what is right or wrong to them.


Whatever it is, if you feel it good for yourself, go for it! May 2011, bring us joy, happiness and prosperity in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think