Friday 22 April 2011

My not so little bangles

Oversized??

For me, anything that oversized sometimes look good though. Obviously it depends on how that person wear it. Me, I love oversized bangle. I don't really have massive collection on them but theoretically I just love them. At the moment, the assecorize bangle is my fav bangle as well as the oasis. Their are really oversized but I think it looks good on me.

Even though oversized bangle is not really hot stuff now, I don't mind. At least I like something different. There are lots of oversized bangle out there but its hard to find the suitable one. For me, I take into account the design, colour, size and also weight.

After class just now, I bought one, gold. Obviously is not a real gold but it is plated with gold colour. Its oversized but not really big. Here, its hard to find the magnificent one but once I found sure I will lobby my money for it.

Let me show you all what really good oversized bangle from my point of view. Source is from google.


*I'm kind of a dull person, so I prefer something that plain

*So far, my fav oasis without chanel logo

*One day, I need to buy one, damn expensive this one

*contemporary




Now, everytime I go to my training class, first question that my boss will ask, 'what are you wearing for today?' Pointing at my bangle....LOL hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think