Monday 27 June 2011

Boom bada boom

Nothing much to brag about.

Too many things happened in one time and I dont have a gut to tell everything.

At the moment, I really like to listen to nicky minaj, super bass. Last time, used to hate her since her songs not really good. But this one, so-so. At least the rhythm is still there.

Rap songs sometimes help to make ur soul peace at least for few minutes...lol

Dont consider the lyric coz for sure out....but as long as the beat is super disco then it should be ok.

I'm not sure why now my taste is a bit differ than last time. Now, I can consider slow, jazz songs. Like Adele songs, not bad at all. I love her ascent as well as lily allen and of course drama queen, Amy winehouse. Reggeaton, a bit slow now since its hard to sing without the lyric.

But overall, 90's songs is the best. Handsome boy band, super posh girls group(just spice girl though). I was a kid during that time but music was my world. I'm not ashamed to confess that during that time, I had lyric books. HAHAHAA

Even my friend, she's super cool. Everytime she accessed internet, she will find songs lyric for me. She knew that I'm a big fan of bsb, sclub7, +++++ etc. She printed all the lyrics and got it posted to me. OMG...she's the best man! superb!

That was ages ago. Now, I can't be bothered to look at the lyric...since most of it full of rubbish. But certain songs, I'll definitely listen and digest a bit...

Time flies, now dont have handsome boy bands...Just a small kid try to gain popularity...LOL

I've grown up so much so can't be bothered to listen to naive kid! hahaa Just kidding!

**resource - google

No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think