Monday 24 August 2009

Ramadhan

Before I start bebelling x tentu arah just wanna wish "selamat berpuasa" to everyone. May this Ramadhan bring good things to us.


In this holy month, we are asked by God to do good things so I decided to share something interesting and we should avoid from doing it. I went to mosque most of these days and got this from there. After we finished terawih, there will be kuliyah and during that, the ustaz will explain the meaning of the surah that they recite during solat. Mom found that all those info quiet interesting so she didnt allowed me to go home early and I was like.....arghhh you know it!

Apparently, when I listened to him, I agreed with Mom. Just now, he explained about "Bomoh" and black magic. He mentioned the surah but I already forgot it...sorry but it doesnt matter as long as we understand the context. What he was trying to say is, as a muslim we're not allowed to ask a favour from "Bomoh" which is practising black magic. Syirik ok! People from the past had done this and we should learn from the past so we won't do the same thing. Even though now we're living in the millineum era, it doesnt mean that we're free from all those " Bomoh " thingy. Again, I agreed with that, definitely.


Some people this day full of hatred inside them. If they want something, they will try as hard as they can to achieve it. Dad, always remind me about that. Sometimes, they will use us to achieve their mission and of course it could be unfair. That is a real world. We can't avoid it but as a good muslim we need to know where are we sitting on this earth. Just need to remember that all those "Bomoh" thingy doesnt stay long. Back to the ustaz, he then stressed that if we want to be a good ummah just remember that this "Bomoh" thingy already exist in the past and we now need to avoid learn or practise it. InsyaAllah, we'll be loved by Allah Taala. We're not suppose to repeat any single bad things that happened in the past. However, we need to know and learn how to make our life more better than people from the past.

Cam karangan la plak but deep inside my heart, Im glad that I can share this small piece of info to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think