Sunday 3 January 2010

Boringkah life as a student?

firstly, dont get me wrong by the title of this entry. Im just asking urs opinion about student life.

Some might say its quite boring since we involved too much in exams and assignments. im not saying its wrong coz everyone get different point of view.

I love being student and really want to be a student forever and ever. I know the reality is I need to find job someday and kick out my student life by then. It is not easy to find job now since recession hit most country and I hate that fact. To get a job you almost begging to other else and I already done it before. Its crap! In reality, bucks is good but job is suck! ahaha

Being student, I dont have to think where I can get money to back up my studies which lucky am I now. Good though! Thank God for that. People usually say we normally appreciate things after we miss it. I truly, utterly agree with that. I really appreciate my student life now since I think my student life almost over and going to miss it. Im getting older these days and I really know the fact that I can't turn back time but move on!

People, dont hate ur student life coz someday you'll regret it. Im saying this just to get some moral support before facing my winter exam starting on 12th January. Gosh, got 6 papers and Im half dead, doink...doink.


No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think