Thursday 28 January 2010

Mimpi, impian dan berangan

certain benda we can just dream off but we can't actually achieve it. orang kata kalo kita usaha for sure la leh dapat kan. tapi x jugak la sbb certain impian kita sgt2 la impossible utk jd kenyataan. so as a result we can just dream about it.

I was the one with that all nonsense impian...ahahaa...I don't care if anyone would say I'm lunatic but for me, I have right to dream off about anything since I know I can't achieve it..

Berangan is the best activity I can do...lol...to be honest itu je cara nak syiook sendri ahaha...tapi from berangan la kita start usaha utk dptkan satu2 benda tuh...ye ak?? fair enough.

Kita leh berangan mcm2 la..byk category la kan, academic, wealth (ye la aku kan gler ching..ching)..whatever might suit you...stakat ni aku berangan nak grad with flying colours la kan...bangga mak ayah aku.

whatever it is we should berangan to be the best we can, we are given a chance which only comes once in our life time so better appreciate it before it's gone and leave us behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think