Thursday 4 March 2010

Interview

Its getting really stress here. Everyone got an interview but not all of them got through....I'm still waiting, hopefully one of good company hire me.

Nia went to deloitte manchester last tuesday. She's got an interview there. Unfortunately, she didn't get through. It's really petrified me now.

I applied for many companies but didn't get respond all yet. Some of them did reply my email and they rejected me coz they got somebody already. I just don't understand why if they have somebody for that position, why don't they just with draw the advert?? doink!

No point to argue. Finger cross! that what im going to do next!

2 comments:

  1. wani... is dis for ur internship or really utk permanent bekerja

    ReplyDelete
  2. ni utk kerja, aku x de internship

    ReplyDelete

for me to think