Tuesday 16 February 2010

Hatred just kill your life

It is pretty obvious that hatred can kill ourself. Unfortunately we can't get rid this feeling. What we can do is control our hatred.. But sometimes when we can't handle it anymore, out of sudden, it explodes...booooooooooooooommmm....guess what??? nothing serious happen to you, end up in jail or maybe...naahh I don't know. It depends on you but please control your anger and please don't end up your life in suck cellar! never ever!



sometimes we need to express our hatred to somebody else ie: family, friends...anyone else you prefer.... we do feel kind of relief after doing it but when we only keep in ourself, we're just torture ourself...It is not easy to tell people our feelings. Some of them might really want us to share our prob with them. but there are also people who is pretending to be a good listener but in the end they just don't care.....ada aku kisah??? haha I just love that quote. Frankly speaking, I was one of them sometimes...I dont want to be rude but the thing is sometimes their problem is just crap...rubbish! It just silly foolish thingy which can't be called a problem! and sometimes too childish.. Apologize from me for saying that. Sorry for the people who sometimes need to listen to my crap prob....fair enough...LOL




Express our hatred,is it good? or did you feel bad after you express it? Me, I did feel guilty straight away after that but I can't just keep it by myself....I'm now in the process to adapt azwan ali quote "ada aku kisah" haha...silly right but by applying this you just close your eyes and pretend that you didn't see anything happen and just forget about it. which is good sometimes. Your choice! Don't forget, we do have God. Pray to HIM. He will definitely sort it out for you...


Whatever it is, do choose a good path, don't do any stupid things, do love your life and just follow the flow of this world nicely. I'll try to warn myself as well! We human sometimes do silly things but we know we can actually prevent it from happen...



"ADA AKU KISAH" lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think