Wednesday 10 February 2010

Motivation, right path






I'm now in week 3, semester 2, literally I got 9 weeks left before my status change from 'student' to 'graduate'...I'm looking forward to that but at the same time, naah...don't want to be graduate coz I need to find job..Because of that, I really need something to motivate me to going through this rough time (not really rough, I just make it sounds hard...hehe).

I just love all the quotes I attached here...Obviously I love motivation's quotes or any cute quotes. Just like to share with others..

This semester I've got so many heavy modules. As a consequence, 6 papers on summer's exam. It would be my last exam and I don't know when I will seat for an exam again. I'll be missed it soon exam, class, friends, cutey lec (ahaha G**, which aku suka kutuk2, but he's good actually), my nice neighbours (because of them I just got an allergy with cheesecake...bengong tul ed and g jugak). Even though those people kind of ngok ngek but still, they're my friends which make me terhibur....ahaha (sorry guys for not attended yours party).


Caellepa 71, 66, 7 pencastell, bella, shahin, jaflong, bangor hg street, all those places will always be in my mind even though I won't be here anymore....sedih la plak bunyi nyer.....

Its ok though, at least part of my life's objectives already in my hand and I need to continue my journey again.


The thing is I'm still don't know where is my journey point to...still blur but I'm hoping that it won't be hard and God please lead me to the right path where you lead your love ones to. InsyaAllah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think