Monday 15 February 2010

Converse Addiction


Obviously I'm not a teenager but wish to be a teenager again..naah we can't turn back time, do we??

Ok2 straight to the point, I woke up at 2am last thursday then checked my email via ipod. Received an email from amazon about the shoes sale and I didn't give a damn at first. Suddenly it came to my mind....I was wondering whether they have reduction on converse. I used my ipod again to browse the amazon....nothing much on amazon but then I found cheap converse. to be honest it was damn cool coz it has nice graffiti but the background is white which I'm not really fancy off...


I just can't decide whether to buy it or not since it was damn cheap. I switched on my lappy and checked out the converse again.....see i'm addicted to converse....I was browsing converse in the middle of the night...what a joke?? Mom will kill me if she found out what I'm doing at that time...LOL...naah she wouldn't kill me but scold and nag at me! for sure!

wait a minute, I still got ebay to compare with didn't I?? yeahhh...I browsed the ebay then. Found really nice one but it was manufactured on 2008 but the price hell cheap...I'm not thinking twice just clicked the 'buy it now' button. hahaha....

I don't really mind about the year or whatever as long as it look cool to me and the price match my budget. By saturday, I got it! yeayy. I love this seller, efficient and effective! But then, I got another problem. I spent 2hours figure out how to tie it nicely. same problem as I got my fist converse. I just wanted to make my converse look cool by tie it in different way than usual.




** new babe!





** My lovely buddy (forgot to mention, my lecturer got same pair as mine but he got the low cut ox, same colour...we used to wear it on the same day and I just can't stopped laughing....he didn't know about this for sure, it just me and alba gossiped at the back..LOL)

Ok2 need to do some other things...update again later!

p/s: if anyone wanted to buy converse chuck taylor union jack, try to look on amazon or ebay but amazon got fixed price which is £49.99 and ebay sometimes they got used one so it is quite cheap but obviously it is used or rare size...they got a new one also...do try to look at those website. good luck!

2 comments:

  1. kasut nk bli..aku soh bli lostprophets yg brhrga 8 pound xmau...blah aah kau..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ni keperluan dude...kasut lame dah hampir bocor

    ReplyDelete

for me to think