Sunday 23 May 2010

gibberish about my bonita life!

Me counting days now! Will finish my exam on this tuesday. Summer's epic will begin straight away after that. Me gusta mucho! can't wait. Come on roll on tuesday! I was kind of looking forward to it but at the same time sadness linger around me. 3 years studied here, changed my life a lot. I bet I am a better person now. The most important thing is it did change my view on world today and teach me how to face it. Estoy muy feliz ahora.

Reminiscing about the first time I reached here made me sad. 3 years just passed by and I wasn't a same person as before. Again, I was kind of sad to leave my life here but deep inside, I am looking forward to go home and settle down. I should move on and I am really sure about that. It just I don't know which way is the best for me now but its alright, I'm going to give a nice shot on my final paper first then think about it again.

Summer come again and I got so many plans to be accomplished during this June till July. Hopefully, I can manage to do everything successfully. Will update my plan here soon!

now, lets focus on financial statement analysis. Crack it on babeh! Lets rock the boat!




No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think