Friday 28 May 2010

Sea Bass

hola a todos, cómo estás ? espero que todos bien y felices....

Late night like this, I'm not suppose to go to bed late but I got a very interesting project! Somebody requested ikan 3 rasa from me, sweet sour fish. He wanted this dish only with sea bass not other fish. I was very lazy at first but when I think about that over and over again, why don't I just give a go. I never cook this dish for such a long time.

Started after isyak, it was like 11.3opm, I was busy removed sea bass' gut. It was damn horrible especially when you try to cut off their mouth. But when it comes to their scale, I can't describe in words. It started to fly everywhere as I busy clean off their scale. Omg, I'll make sure after this that I won't deal with any kind of fish like sea bass. Its ruined my life. I need to do extra work by wiping all my kitchen cabinets because of it. what a shame me!


Then, I prepared the sauce. Mixed everything in the pan, then taraaaaaaaaaaa, My sauce turn out to be gorgeous. lovely, brilliant!....try to give credit to myself here! LOL.

I haven't fried the fish yet. Need to do that first thing in the morning tomorrow.

I can't talk much now, need to have a good shower as I'm now smell like a sea bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think