Thursday 22 July 2010

Technology

speak about technology, first impression, woow awesome, great, superb...
second, brilliant
third, damn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Today's technology made almost every transaction online. One of the online pros is making thing easier. Yup, I agree with that. The obvious cons is when the system down and everything is on hold. Customer like me need to phone them few times and at the same time, me need to waste my phone credit on that. Damn it!


People would say, come on this only happen once in a while which is true but I hate that. Customer service will pass me to different person and the worst part is I need to tell them again and again what my problem is. Tired ok!

one more thing, sometimes customer service doesn't help at all. what they would say is oh you got wrong person, I'll pass you to the right department. Its really shitee to be honest!

But today, until now, they are really helpful. Let see whether I can proceed the transaction or not. But if it is failed, then I have no choice but to ring them again and tell them from A till Z. What a wonderful world of IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think