Thursday 22 July 2010

Ciaattt aka chat Room

Do you ever join a chat room? I used to love this silly thing but now rarely join them. Sometimes its fun. Joined one chat room last night. Its ok nothing interesting but I look pathetic I guess. haha

Im half dead bored. Still got things to do but im super lazy and ended up joined a chat room which is rubbish. Met with many lads with many characters. Its getting weird when there is one girl pm me. Guess what? At first, we were ok but then the topic changed slowly. hahaha....Its not bad as you think actually. I just exaggerate, sorry about that. but you get what I mean..

I thought Caucasian different than my race, but then its all the same. they like to talk rubbish, flirt and sometimes they have low mentality. Im not saying all of them but some of them. My friends at uni they are not like that. Low mentality maybe because lack of education, I dont know just guessing.

Whatever it is, these kind of people whatever race or where they come from, they behave the same way. Is it including me???? haha, I've told earlier, I rarely join chat room, good excuse right?? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think