Sunday 1 August 2010

I dont give a damn

You people can call me anything you like coz I dont give a damn laah! You have your own mulut and of course you know how to shut it down do you!

no geng to share lah here so might as well bitching at my own blog, hahaha pathetic right? Actually I didnt really face with this situation. It just came across my friend life and I was wondering it could be a good thing to share.

I dont understand why we grown up people care about others life which obviously has nothing to do with ours. Care too much can kill you! Its really true, try to listen to papa roach, scars.

Another thing that really annoyed me even though it has nothing to do with me is when we called someone with sucks name or any name that he/she didnt like. They got nice name then call them with it. A good gift from their parent why we need to give them new one! Do we have a right to change their name? Absolutely no! Beware people, you might enjoy call them with that sucks name now but in the future he/she might get their revenge paid off.

I'm not saying I didnt do this, but being a grown up it doesnt really make sense to apply though. Its really childish laaa. Hopefully, we have a gut to stop this from happen again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think