Sunday 22 August 2010

Baju raya

After almost a year at the UK, yesterday I went back to my atok's home town.



Arrived there about 10.30 am but then straight away went to town. Mum wanted me to go to the beauty saloon to do some treatment for my poor face. 3 years lived at the UK, I suffered a serious skin problem. Thank God, its getting better now. Spent about an hour there. After that jalan2 around that small town and looked for baju raya as well. Too many beautiful bj raya there and I can't really pick one. I can't be bothered to find one actually but my mum, she forced me to do so, coz she know in the end, I'll be whining around on hari raya and keep on asking her what bj kurung to wear. hahaha, so to shut my mouth on that day, we out almost every weekend to find one.

**I told you, too many choices


Yet, I still dont have one, haha. Will look for it some other day. She knows that I didn't really like the ready made bj kurung but what to do, If I buy kain now, nobody wants to sew it for me. Its better for me to buy the ready made one plus I dont have to pay extra for the sequiences and beads. I dont have any specific theme for this year, any suggestion?

Hopefully, I could manage to sort it out soon. Kasut raya? I dont think mum will buy one for me since she knew that I had many kasut...But how can you wear converse with bj kurung on hari raya?? adoiii its getting on my nerves now! damn it!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha..cool laa wearing converse wif baju kurung! u rock gurl! =P
    wes, pe lg, da alang2 nk bli ready made bju, do buy 2 3 helai laaa gurl

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, will try, panas wehhh. satu pun susah nak beli cik bee oii lg la nak 2 3

    ReplyDelete

for me to think