Sunday 8 August 2010

CSI, NCIS, ALIAS what's next:? ACCY?

I've been thinking about this whole night (haha in my dream). I was one of the die hard fanzz la kan kalo CSI, ALIAS nih. Seriously I can watch one season one night. There are awesome actors and they acted like it was real thing. In a real world, it'll be ridiculous obviously but it still fun to watch it. The technology they used in every episode its really excite me. If we watch CSI, especially the miami one, they seem to have good technology and every murder only take one day or two to solve. Tbh, its nonsense right but the technology they used such as the dna machine, their databases, others machine as well are practically brilliant. Frankly speaking, I love CSI miami coz the background and miami scenery itself totally utterly beautiful. I really wish that one day I can be there. Houses in Miami are similar to KL, massive, colourful and the most important thing is they got high taste. Basically the drama show only one part of miami which is rich people site and there must be poor site as well but I'm not sure about that.


ok2 too much info on csi, haha. We already watch drama about forensic, police, FBI, CIA, doctors but I was wondering why dont they create new drama for accountant ? Is it going to be fun to watch? haha I dont think so, we accountant dont have those machine to detect fraud but we do have system la kan. If there is one, do tell me please, its really excite me to watch since I really wanna know what technology they got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think