Monday 4 May 2009

Cookies

Damn, Im so tired now. Today I baked cookies for Faye. She asked me to bake her cookies since last saturday...I wrote on my facebook's status last saturday that I was baking that day.
She saw it and asked me to save some for her. She wasnt at bangor last week, went to cardiff. At first im so lazy to do it again but since tomorrow is the last day of class so I decided to do it. I didnt expect that it will be so damn tired. Last saturday, I just helped kak hana and today I made it on my own.

At first, I was so excited to do it. Went to morrisons, bought everything, chocolate chips, cherries, butter, all stuffs for making cookies. When I came home, I started to make it. I was assisted by cik kam and kak hana. My first attempt, ahaahahah seriously failed!!!


I didnt know where it went wrong. Even my Guru, K.hana, she didnt know why my cookies look so ugly!! At first, we assumed that I put too much chocolate chips in there and because of that the mixture was quite heavy so the shape will look a bit weird...but then when she's going over her recipe again, we then know where I went wrong.


Instead of put in 225 g flour in the cookies mixture, I put 125 g flour. that's why my cookies look so weird and awful. May be I overlooked....yeah I guess so. Later then, I made a new cookies mixture. Stress betul buat cookies nih!!


**cherry flavour

Finally, berjaya juga but the cookies shape was not really cute! ok laa... I really hope that Faye didnt mind about that.... Now, I just want to sleep and sleep....I will bake more after the exam over..If I still have time laaa...if not, beli kat kedai je la jawabnyer.


**Fudge and sultana

** for faye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think