Monday 25 May 2009

Me....Me...Me..

Me now, in the hols mood. Actually my exam still on going.....I got 2 papers left, law and audit

By this Wednesday, after 4pm, I will be free, and that's it. Move to the next phase this coming september, 3rd year.. cam x caya 2nd year will be over in a few days lagi! Feels like just yesterday I started my 1st year...ahahaha....mimpi je la tuh....the real fact is I almost ended up my 2nd year. cepat nyer masa.

me will be getting busy by the end of this week, packing, shopping a bit for family back at home, move out from friars avenue, damn! byk gler benda kena buat. but really looking forward to that. summer holidays will be begin next week....woooooooooooooooooyeaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

got so many plans for summer hols, just tak tau cukup masa ke tak nak wat before blk msia. Hopefully sempat la.

x sabar nye nak hbs exam!!

5 comments:

  1. cik kak..nt blik mesia bape lama??

    ReplyDelete
  2. dalam 2 bulan lebih je
    ptt nyer 3 bulan lebih
    tapi aku blk sini balik awal bln 9 kot
    x sure lg

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUCKS! I hate examsss nokkkk! i'm a menggelupur personnnnn lagi la mmg tak boleh handle! Tapi yaaaaaaaay thank God for graduation! Haha, sila jeles. (Apa kes tetiba nak jeles kan? hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha, everyone hates exam, i guess
    jeles la jugak
    tp x pe, next year grad yeayyy
    x de exam dah pastu
    btw i was the one yg add you at fb

    ReplyDelete
  5. WANI...GUDLUCK!!
    ADD AK~~ HIHI

    ReplyDelete

for me to think