Tuesday 12 May 2009

Exam

My first paper will be on this friday, 15th May. Start with business economics, good start I guess... The following papers will be finance and Quantitative methods. My last 2 papers will be on 26th and 27th of May which is law and audit.


For the last week of exam, I can say that my mind will be somewhere else...prague may be, vienna ye kot...ahahaha....cant wait to start our journey. Now, Im stuck with piles of books and papers. Need to do a lot of revision before the exam start. I will try my best to do it. I also suffered from....kind of insomnia. Dont know why it happened to me. I just cant sleep at night. I lay down on the bed but I really cant shut my eyes. Its painful somehow but it is not the end of the world. I'll be fine soon.

During this exam week, I just cant stop facebooking....hehehe...it just become one of my routine now. Wake up early in the morning and go straight to my study desk to switch my lap top on. Then start facebooking. Its really addictive. We can say that, one of the millennium disease...ahahaha maybe kind of.



I went to collect my assignments result this afternoon. Guess what the results is?? My prediction was 100% correct. I failed my statistic test....poor me. It was my fault. I didnt really studied on that. I was messed around that night before the test taken place. And during the test, I didnt got enough time to complete everything...But im grateful that my marks doesnt turn out so bad. For finance, I got just an average marks. Still grateful on that coz I did it last minutes. Now, Im not going to bother what marks I got for my assignments. Just want to concentrate on the coming exam. I believe that I still have chance to perform well.


Tomorrow, my friend will go home for good. I will definitely miss them especially little cook. Her name is Elena. She is my friend's first child. so lovely. She is one and half year, I think so. Im gonna miss colouring session with her..One thing about her, she really like to colour picture. Even though she is still small but she really interested in colouring. She will start new life in KL soon. oh gosh, it will definitely differ from here. She was born here so it must be awkward for here to stay in KL. She's get use to it later. The important fact here, Im going to miss my little cook...waaaaaaaaaaaaaa...Maybe I can meet them after I reach KL this June.
I have to go now. Need to pray..... see yaa soon xxx





** adorable elena....small cook



1 comment:

for me to think