Sunday 4 April 2010

Babes on the street

OMaiGODDDDDD....OMaiGodddd...

Babes these days are updated and 'hot' (shall I say that?) haha, whatever la...

yeah2 hot, but I wasn't one of them. Let's get this straight, I wasn't jealous at all when I gibberish about this entry. It just that they are too much. I could said that since I lived here in this English 'dynasty' hahaha, which I didn't get a chance to attend such dinner at 'grand' and 'cool' hotel. So no chance to show off la kan, bergaya la what I meant. Lived here just gave me a chance to go to pub in any occasion through out the year. haha, best kan?? only one word, bosan!

I do love to show off....show off nih but the thing is I don't really like it if its too much. I feel like an idiot who like an attention from others on that event....For me, just keep it simple, you'll look great.

I hate the part that some girls really want to be updated just like 'org putih'. Its fine, everyone deserve a chance to be whatever they like but I really hate it when they try to adapt it and ended up just like a clown... hahahaha....I'm not being rude, its just a fact. I don't know how lads view this. Just from my point of view, they being too much especially a girl when they wear tudung and a dress.

I know that you tried to look gorgeous but please laaa people, do think before you wear it. Please consider the cutting of the dress, colour whether its suits you or not, don't just put them on you even though it was damn glamorous. To be honest, I do like to dress up but born and grown up in a community which just like kampung, I can't do that...its just my principe and hopefully I didn't break through it.

Sometimes I feel scare to go back to my hometown. Seeing all these girls with their glamorous top + jeans + bags, make me feel I'm just a loser...hahaha over kan>....I just don't get it, where they got money to spend on all those accessories. If I walked on the streets such bukit bintang, those girls will definitely see me as kampung tol budak ni...haha where's on earth shes from?

I dont know whether you people understand what I meant. I don't want it to look obvious, but If you got it, then you know what I've been trying to say. If not, just leave it. As usual, I would say that hopefully I won't be one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think