Monday 12 April 2010

Idol

Yesterday, I totally wasted my precious time by watching many video clips at youtube. I was obsessed with Pitbull (gorgeous Armando on earth), Rkm y ken-y, wisin y yandel... ! haah!

At first youtube then wiki then youtube again.....haha... I just can't concentrate on my studies even though I know I'll be half dead this week, so many things to do and I just actually ignore them!

I explored almost everything on wiki and finally I found pitbull official website. Clicked on the link given and suddenly, I noticed that Pitibull will come to Malaysia on May...Arghhh....That gorgeous armando would actually come to msia and I will not be there! nooooo.... (sounds just like I'm going to see him if I was at msia during that...haha in my dream la) Frankly speaking, I never been to any concert and there are many personal reasons for that.

Today, I listened to one live discussion about idol. One of the panel in that discussion stressed out that whoever we like most for example singer, we tend to make them as our idol.Yesterday, I was obsessed about those singers but then when I think about it again, it just waste of time. I can't really make them as my idol. For idol, I need to find someone who has good background, education, I guess. I'm not saying there are not good in both aspects but I think there must be someone else who much better than them. I love their music and songs, awesome! Lets get this straight, I wasn't actually planning to make any singer, actor to be my idol. I got one now and no one can replace him, no naah!

I just wanted to say, if we like someone to be our idol, we need to make sure the background, the attitude, all good values are in him/her so that we can actually be good person in the end. As a matter of fact, we then to follow someone who we think good and this refer to idol. If I'm going to choose a singer as my idol, I would choose Dr. Fazley. I don't know him in person but he is bloody brilliant and successful.

Boys, girls watch out and be wise when you try to find one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think