Monday 11 October 2010

HipppHippp hoooo

Current condition - hiccup + sore throat + flu

Its pretty normal to have this but its is abnormal for me to have those infections in this weather. I thought that I'll get infected because of the changes of the season, summer to spring... but then I am now living in the country where there is no other season rather than summer which make me feel a bit confuse...

But it is not impossible. For me, every year there will be a time that I'll be infected with those diseases. I remembered like last year, I couldn't talk at all. Even I tried hard, it sounds funny. My friends, they just shushed me since they couldn't stopped laughing everytime I started to talk.

And now, the time has come.....


upsss sorry hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think