Monday 4 October 2010

Just a short update

Holaaaaaaaaaaa.......

Its been a long time I didn't post any entry...busy? not really. I just super duper lazy to update plus I don't really have things to share.

Last weekend was super awesome. Went out with besties to ikea. Gossips here and there a bit...ye la lame dah x jumpa. Went home quite late, around 1 am. I thought that I'll be grounded forever. Luckily nothing happened, oh yeaah sgt! It wasn't my intention to come home late though. The stupid jammed at Damansara made us reached ikea late and because of that we went home late....haha what a rhyme. Anyway, thanks to Nurul and Moon for the great outing and really sorry that I gave you two wrong direction to micasa...Anyway that's how BJ look like, the small roundabout here, not my fault...LOL

Sunday, fist time after 2 years, I drove a car....hahahaha...
I know its embarrassing but what to do, I don't have a gut to drive it before this... Thank God, I still remember how to drive and luckily I wasn't a bad driver...I guess..To be honest, I'm not phobia or paranoid to drive, the way other people drive and behave on road sometimes frighten me. Sometimes, I just don't get it why they like to drive dangerously? I don't give a damn if that person accident or R.I.P, I just don't want to be dragged in together. I believe we always behave in a good manners on road but some bengong just don't care about us..which make us feel like to eiiii x tau nak cakap laaa...gerammm. I would like to say to those 'BENGONG', kalau dah x sayang nyawa tu pun agak2 la, consider others la kan....

Lastly, this is what you get when you drive dangerously (itu pun kalo masuk syurga la kan, if not gth laa ko)

No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think