Sunday 17 October 2010

what's on earth is happening?


1. Its almost 40 degrees here, literally, it was damn hot. Popsicles, air-cond always in my mind but there are some young punk still wearing scarf in the middle of the hot sun. I just can't believe what I saw. I can't stop laughing to be honest. For them, it might look trendy as seen in the magazines. Me, I would say that it is totally absurd and idiot. How come you dress up something like that?? where is you common sense? This is what we called fashion disaster!

2. Being updated sometimes can make you suffer. You'll spend many quid to buy trendy clothes, accessories, sometimes on gadgets. But being too trendy also can make you look like a fool. For instance, western part, most of the countries there have 4 seasons so winter clothing is an essential thing. But live in the south east asia which famous with summer weather won't give you a chance to wear all those winter clothings, unless you live on a mountain or whatsoever. Even though this is obvious but still, some weirdo will wear mac coat and autumn boots on the street. Luckily, they didn't wear UGG boots, I'll be speechless if they wear one.

I know, this may insult some individuals but I don't think its wrong to point it out though. This is our world today. World which our children will be live in and I won't be a proud parent if I see my children messed up with their apparel . For me, dress code is very important. You should wear something that suit with the event and time. Another thing, don't wear everything in one time, you'll look ugly tbh.



mac coats for women and men.

You'll look great if you wearing it at the right place and time, just like this.

UGG boots, always dream to have one but until now, I can't afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think