Tuesday 28 July 2009

90's hits

kebosanan melanda diri and all i can do is listening to the old skool songs. sounds lame but kind of interesting jugak la bila dgr lagu lame2...

I switched on my ipod, then scrolled down until reached "T" rasenyer. Pastu start la segala lagu2 lame. Memula tu lagu last flight out by plus one. best nyer lame tol x dgr. Before this I didnt know that this band was created to spread christianity. cam nasyid gitu. last spring kot, I was looking for one song by them and suddenly I found their bibiliography. I felt guilty at that time, ye la dengar lagu2 camtu tp at last I realised that not all their songs are like the song that I was looking for. Finally, I didnt listen to their songs until today.

Bosan2 dgn T, tukar lak g L. Then dengar la lately by samantha mumba. This girl was phenomenal. I love her songs. Really nice lyrics. Rasenyer lagu ni x la famous sgt but her hit song was gotta tell you. dengar laaa and it was awesome.

banyak lagi la yg best cam le ann rimes, jason mraz, lifehouse, linkin park....suma best laaa.....
just want to remind others and me, myself before start to like any songs make sure what's the songs all about coz this can lead you to the right or wrong path in the end of the day. nasib baik I realised all this awl2 and will always remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think