Tuesday 28 July 2009

Converse Chuck Taylor THE WHO UNION JACK Hi

First of all,


I really want this totally utterly gorgeous shoes!! nakkkkkkkkkkk sangat2!!!!
waaaaaaaaa
I already try to find it here in malaysia but too bad they didnt sell it here. I was browsing internet this afternoon and found one website which is selling converse at malaysia and it really astonished me when I looked at the price they put it on. glerrrr mahal nakk mampoooh! I wont buy it if that's the price. seriously nonsense!!

I found this gorgeous shoes last 5 months...kalo x silap la...and I really adore it! masa tu x mampu beli walaupun x la mahal sangat. I thought that I can buy it when I go home. Unfortunately, when I go to any malls couldnt find it and in here they sell not nice one..... and sangat murah here!

Petang td, x de keja so I was browsing net non stop...hehehe. penat je g byk2 website, at last g la kat ebay. Murah gler la obviously. sangat2 murah dr website msia yg jual kasut nih. Tengok punyer tengok, goshhhh i love it very very much! ok la malam ni mintak permission bapak guehh la... Hopefully he allow me to buy it.

Korg mesti nak tau sejauh mane gorgeous kasut ni kan, ahahaha
ok2
I'll show u'all kat bawah ni...



taraaa.....cun kan!

maybe others will say what the hell is this???? x sesuai langsung utk pompuan.
I dont care what people going to say about it. Ye la waktu2 nih, all my rakan sebaya maybe looking for nice high heels and I was the one who really interested in this old skool shoes.
Again I dont care... I really want to enjoy wearing it as maybe next time I will not have time to wear it. Ye la, if I already finish my uni and start working, I will not be able to wear this again....salah dress code nnt!


panjang gler kan aku fikir? hehehe.... We have to think outside the box and there it is!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Could you please give me the website where did you find this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry mate, I forgot the website but you can view it on ebay or amazon.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CONVERSE-ALL-STAR-WHO-HI-UNION-JACK-WHIT-RED-SIZE-9-UK_W0QQitemZ180467882696QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Clothing_Menswear_MensShoes_GL?hash=item2a04b95ac8#ht_1597wt_939


    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Converse-Chuck-Taylor-Speciality-108833/dp/B001PIJHZK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=shoes&qid=1266260391&sr=8-1


    try to check to those website.

    ReplyDelete

for me to think