Sunday 13 June 2010

Europe we meet again

blog function either sharing good things or complaining about life. me doing the same thing

I love a vacation and travel around this globe but the worst part before going somewhere is planning. benci nokkk. Especially when you wanted to go to other country which doesn't speak english at all! you have to plan every single thing. starting from the airport where you're landed, then hotel and from there to other tourist attractions. The good thing about it you won't be lost and you dont have to communicate with local people- kind of ayam cakap dgn itik nanti kalo tanya diorg...

I feel like Im acting like management accountant here. Planning everything exclude budget. budget become number 2 now. Im not saying that it wasnt important but I can't really find bargain price for this vacation, anyway this country is quite expensive.. so what to do, terpaksa la make it number 2. lagipun once in a life time, better to spend here right?? aitee

dont be surprise if you see me nowadays berkepit dgn mapiau --(map dlm welsh) every second.
hahaha, I need to find out which metro station should we stop at then mane plak nak pergi next...hmmm sigh**

anyway, hopefully this vacation full of bless and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think