Monday 7 June 2010

DRAMAS

One of the standard university students activities after exams is watching movies and dramas. I was one of them actually. I spent about 2 days watching asmaradana. Its ok la, not really drama sgt la which is good but sometimes pathetic la jugak. I watched CSI miami too much and wanted something more drama la kan like cter melayu so decided to watch asmaradana. My friend suggested to me like last march but I can't be bothered to watch it during that. Too many things to submit on march and april, hectic months actually.

I like norish karman but in asmaradana her acting just ok but overall she's damn good though. Tiz, she's good also. more expressions from her rather than nur kasih which she only frown 24/7. Shaheizy Sam, only one word, superb!

Im not going to give 10/10 for overall, 8/10 ok kot... Another thing, sound tracks from asmaradana, I think they are awesome especially from d'massive, keyla and of course sixth sense. I like those lyrics, meaningful.

Ok for this time, Im acting like I was one of the professional drama commentator so I can comment anything right ? haha sorry for being syiok sendri. Another melayu movie I had watched is MY SPY, I can't remember the title but something to do with spy and I would say, SUMPAH BODOH cter tu!

Hahaha, Im being frank here. I didn't have anything to do during that plus I was in the train back from aberdeen to north wales. It was 5 hours journey from glasgow to crewe. We were facing different way than usual in that train and I was so annoyed by that so its better to watch movie rather than finish my crosswords puzzle. I just can't believe that it was crap! and the best thing is its from KRU. I was expecting more from them actually but it was rubbish. Their coming film, The malay chronicles, hopefully good as preview. I wonder whether MAGIKA, their film, is it out yet? I want to watch that.

Whatever it is, I like malay dramas but not too dramatise and illogic. I must back to work, watch again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think