Thursday 17 June 2010

independence + low confidence level



I guess we all now understand and live our life that way. Being 20's plus university student we should not depends on our parents anymore. don't get me wrong here. I wasn't say that we can't depends on our parents at all. obviously like me, my parent support my university fees + cost of living here. What I mean is the way we lead our life. sometimes when we meet certain age we need to do everything on our own. In other words, we need to be independent. Frankly speaking, before I came here, I was totally depend on my parent even though I went to boarding school at the age of 13. During that, my confidence level, I should say like 3/10. bad right?? yeah defo. The most important thing is I hate to communicate with people which I dont know and speak english at the same time. Thank God, being here I already have the confidence to speak to people and Im really grateful.


Thing that I want to address here is anyone if you do have same problem as mine, please do help yourself sort that out. You need to try to speak to people guys. You can't really rely on others to do it on your behalf. You won't learn anything and in the end you get nothing. I know its shaky to start but do you have another choice? naah right! Sometimes I hate my friends who like to rely on me but I understand their feeling coz I was one of them back in those days. This is real world people, you need to be independent and built your confidence. I always view myself as others even though I know there is no point doing that. I'm still learning to be myself and built my confidence at least until 8/10. We can't always be backstage crew. Sometimes we need to show others we still exist and able to do anything. capaz de todoz.

I'm not saying that I'm good enough to give an advice to others. At least, I already tried to improve myself and I guess others can get the benefit too if they consider this. If people give a chance to a jerk like me to share something good, both of us gain the benefits. No one lose anything but if you just ignore good point from them, you'll be stuck just like this para siempre. Think about it people.




No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think