Monday 21 June 2010

Ipod.....splendid

The good thing about ipod is the brand itself, established. The bad thing about them, when they stuck or hang, the best option is to restore the system back and it really sucks. I'll be spend like hours and hours seating in front of my computer and try to fix it. I love them even though they are quite bulky. Its really worth buying since it has many applications rather than ordinary mp3 which you can only listen to music.

Using ipod, you can watch youtube, check email, facebook if you like. Frankly speaking, ipod performance damn awesome. The con come out when you want to put let say, new songs, video or application, sometimes it will take more then an hour. This happen especially when the system preparing to do the backup. Ages to get everything done!

It won't be long if you have songs about 500 or a few videos. But me, I got 2000++ songs, many videos + more than 5gb photos. OMG I really hate this!! I was thinking to delete some of my songs but I can't really do that. I dont know which one to delete. At the same time, I can't manage to listen to all. God, I must be crazy if I listen to them all. I won't do that, NOOOOOOOOOO.


Even though the bad side of ipod is kind of obvious, I'll be faithful. Worth it though since it coz me a grand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think