Sunday 28 November 2010

Blurb!

whip my hair back and forth , 4x
I don't know why I keep on singing this song...from willow smith, cute kid with loud voice.

Today, I didn't do much. Flicked friends photo albums on facebook. Most of us had already graduated since July until now. So every album contains lots of photos on graduation/convocation day.


Typical graduation day in my country, one that day, the graduates will receive bouquets of flowers, cards, teddy bears, chocolates and etc. Even near the graduation hall, they are many stalls open and sell those cute2 things. The graduates normally will dress up in a good attire on that special day. Boys they always buy a good suit. Can be black, blue or any colour they like. Girls, this is the best part. They normally spend hours even a week thinking what really suit them on graduation day.

Me, I did spend time thinking of my attire but I ended up with grey suit. It was damn simple and very last minute. Luckily, my attire was okay and I didn't go overboard. In the UK, the graduation day is really simple and the graduates normally wear like a professional. I noticed one thing about british, they like dull colours like black, brown, white. They didn't go for colourful shirts. Its really rare to see them dress up with many colours at one time but they do wear something colourful during summer but still not like in my country where everyone like bright, flowery and colourful shirts.

When I flicked through my friends convocation photos, I feel a bit jealous on them. They dressed up like wooow, boom I should say. From head to toe, damn gorgeous. Their dress, custom made! LOL. But I really grateful that I graduated from UK and I don't have to spend so much money on my dress on my graduation day. I wasn't working at that time so no money to spend on dress, fair enough. Plus, I don't think bright colours suits me well.. but still I think they were hot on their convocation day!


Secondly, they got so many things on graduation day. teddiess, chocolates.I didn't get any thing except for handbag from my parents. anyway its cost a fortune, so be grateful. lol
We didn't have a single booth selling those items during that day. But we did have booze booth and small food booth. That's why I feel so jealous on my friends convocations coz they got so many thingsssssssssssssss..............hahaha childish eh? totally!



what I got for my graduatin day, black colour. my lucky charm.




No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think