Saturday 27 November 2010

Sweet tooth

Sweet tooth, fit me well! I'm missing having all those sweet delicacies. I wouldn't mind spend so much money on them. It such a great satisfaction by having sweet things. Let list down what are they.

Fudge. Any flavour will do but my favourites are double chocolate fudge, choc peanut butter, mint and vanilla. But I think the one with jack daniel, rum or baileys fudge look great as well. Sometimes when I go to fudge store, I couldn't make a decision on which one I should buy. I ended up with buying many flavours at one time. Pretty generous eh? lol. If you go to harrods, I won't advice you to try their fudge. For me, its not chewy enough, too sweet and not creamy at all.

Brownies. When it comes to brownies, I can't stop myself from buying it. Its like awww, I can't tell. I love it damn much. I always craving for this half cake. The texture is quite chewy and very very chocolatey. Not going to share it with anyone. Hahaha



macaroon. obviously this is new obsession to young people these days. It wasn't new in the industry actually. The price is quite expensive and that make a good reason why people don't really consume it. I tried it during my trip to Belgium. In Belgium, they have a good patisserie as well as good chocolate maker. The taste is like ice-cream but I was told by the patisserie that it is not an ice-cream. Fair enough, everyone know that it doesn't look like ice-cream at all.

chocolate pudding...hmmm drooling. I don't mind any chocolate pudding will do, asda, tesco, even iceland. The melted chocolate on the pudding really made my day. I won't think twice if they have an offer on chocolate pudding. The one with golden syrup, its pretty soggy. Don't really like them. Switch on ur microwave, put in there for 1 min, then enjoy it while its hot. Damn good!

Apple pie with vanilla ice-cream. I used to have my not so apple pie, apple struddle. Both have apple underneath of the pastry or roll but the one that I had without ice-cream. In vienna, in their summer palace, they grew apple and to make use it to the last, they like to prepare apple struddle. Every visitors who visited their bakery section will be given apple struddle and if they like it, they can buy it from there or even the fills are also available, in case they don't want to prepare the fills from scratch. We really enjoyed our apple struddle until we were told that there is rum in there. Guilt around us at that time.

rich fruit cake. People normally serves this cake during christmas but hell yeah, who cares if I eat it anytime, lol. I thought that the frosted sugar damn sweet but believe me it just ok, seriously.


German gingerbread. I went like lunatic when I saw this at Lidl. Fair enough since Lidl is one of the german stores,lol. I would guarantee that the taste is really different than other sweet things. It is not like any other cookie, they have soft structure and bit chewy. If you go to one of the german christmas market, go find one and taste it. The taste is like marmite, either you love it or hate it.

oreo cheese cake. I bet you that I can finish the whole pan without anyone help. lol. Some people they prefer baked cheesecake but for me go away if you like that one. It just like a fake cheesecake since you mix the mixture with flour. I really and always love the one that unbaked. You'll definitely enjoy the cheese and the sour cream. Damn creamy, luxury dessert.


Discussing about those delicacies make me starving. Awww, too bad I can't really enjoy them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think