Sunday 7 November 2010

Thank God, I'm still alive

Its been a while I didn't update anything..

This Deepavali holiday supposedly to be a good hols. Me, I didn't really make use it till the last. Spoilt it by forcing myself to be in hunger state for 2 1/2 days. I know its stupid but only God knows what I had done. silly.

I can't imagine how those people who suffer from anorexia or bulimia. 2 days without food, God, I'm dying. I tried to put myself in that situation but failed. I wanted to do it like 4-7 days..but couldn't get through.

To reduce weight so drastically is not my option at all. I'm happy with my weight now and don't want to be so desperate like others in reducing weight. Its suck!

Frankly speaking, it wasn't my intention to reduce weight. Something happened and because of that, I lose my appetite. It was my fault anyway. I chose this way though so no regrets.

The point here, I must confess, my life suck without food...LOL
so don't worry I won't get anorexia or any disease relating to that.

2 comments:

  1. kamu knape wani? jangan laa diet2 yg drastic... kite ni perut besar, layan kan jek.. bak kata orang budiman, selagi tuhan bagi nikmat makan, makan laaa.. nt da tua sesok, ada bnyak pnyakit, hah, pantang laa makan.. kih kih kih

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, bukan diet. sedikit probs.

    ReplyDelete

for me to think