Saturday 27 November 2010

Elegant vs cute

First of all, I would say, elegant will win my heart. cute, no naah! haha


I believe that most of asian like cute thingy. From a pen to actor, must be cute. Whatever they do, they like it to be cute. Me, I don't really like to be cute. Bogus!haha, strong word eh? lol. This entry is actually everything about what I like and don't like. Lets compare what cute thingy that I don't like with my elegant thingy which I loike!

1. cake

Cupcakes are not new thing now. everywhere you go, you'll see them in every bakery. This obsession continues as seller started using facebook, blog to promote and sell their custom made cupcakes. New trend, cupcakes take over sponge cakes on engagement party as well as wedding reception. For them, those cupcakes are pretty and really made their day. As a conservative and orthodox, I like something that luxury and elegant so I would go for frosted fruit cake. I don't want small and cute cake. I want something that big, luxury and magnificent.

vs

2. dress

they think this is cute but me don't like it at all. I prefer something like

elegant yeah?? Hell yeah!


3. room

Cute bedroom always in pink colour. I like pink but when too much, I feel sick. White or peach is super better and perfect.

thumbs up

cute but I'm grown up

4. car

never ever! haha

I really like to have this one! totally elegant


There are so many elegant thingy but I'm starving right now, continue later maybe! we'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment

for me to think